This past winter, I had the honour of meeting and working with Vancouver Island copy writer, Natalie Gates. And man, I cannot recommend her enough!
You probably don’t know what copywriting means. I sure didn’t until I purchased a course bundle that included a short tutorial on how to properly write it.
If you’re anything like my mom or I, you only though of copyrights when you heard the term copy write… I mean, cut us some slack, we aren’t the A+ spellers or anything. In case you were wondering, this is the definition of copywriting:
“Copywriting is the act or occupation of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy or sales copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.”
Bam. So there you have it. A copywriter is someone who can help take the verbiage on your site from “sorry, I’m not following you” to “Hey new best friend!”.
I spent a long time perfecting my brand voice. To be honest, I was a little nervous when reaching out to Natalie. I was nervous that she wouldn’t “get me” or sound like me!
Man, was I wrong! She seamlessly took over my brand voice, simplified all of my long run on sentences, and formatted everything in an easy to digest way!
So here’s why you need the help of a Copywriter:
- They will simplify what you want to say.
- Format it in a captivating, and easy to digest way.
- Make’s sure that each lead that lands on your site, email list or blog is extracting the most value possible.
- Check’s for spelling and grammar mistakes (SO helpful for me!).
- Understand and improve (if needed) the clarity of your brand voice so you sound like a real human and not like a robot.
- And lastly… because you’re a badass boss babe and don’t have the time to do it yourself, and certainly don’t have the time to learn how to do it effectively!
Thinking of getting branding photos done like these? Contact me today!